Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Weebly





I have started creating a website as a way to show my education/art portfolio. It will include all of my artwork , lesson plans and activities, as well as personal information such as my resume, artist statement and philosophy of education. I needed to use a site that would be free and I knew about google sites that you can use through your gmail. It was extremely confusing and I found myself getting extremely frustrated with it. One of my class mates told me that she created her website on weebly.com. I looked into it and found it to be much more user friendly than google sites. You can drag and drop things into your page as well as add multimedia. Not only is this an easy to use site, loaded with lots of great features, but it's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment