Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Art Blogs




Before this class I knew very little about blogging. I didn't realize how much you can learn from other people that have blogs such as teachers for instance. Since I have been writing my own lesson plans I am constantly on the search for new and exciting things to do with the kids. I have gotten so many ideas from looking at different art teachers blogs and reading about their successes as well as their downfalls. I think it is very useful to take the time to explore the net for blogs created by teachers in your content area in order to generate new ideas for lessons. I will most definitely create a blog geared toward my lessons once I start teaching. Hopefully I can inspire other teachers like they have done for me!

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way! I was so surprised about how I never thought about blogging for teachers and how useful they can be! I also hope to start a professional blog once I begin my career. I hope to learn from and inspire others through it.

    ReplyDelete